Friday, April 11, 2008

Gimpey, oops, I mean...Grindey





My puppy has truly earned her new name...Gimpey. Only God knows how she managed to break her toe while playing in the front yard. As mentioned in an earlier blog, she'd been limping around since Monday afternoon. We finally had xrays done yesturday, to find that her hips are perfect, and she did, in fact, break her toe!! Needless to say, my fourth child now has a cast on her leg, needs to wear a vinyl covering when she goes outside, and has to wear the dreaded lampshade whenever we leave her in her kennel. All of this for the next month. Truthfully, we don't mind. We are very happy she is healthy, and she's still just as spunky as she ever was! She's truly part of the family. Our little Gimpey.


ps...She's not as big as she looks in the picture with Jack. My dad was using a wide angle lense for that pic. She's really just 27 pounds and her head is even with my knees.

No comments: