Thursday, September 13, 2007

Room Makeover #1









Welcome to the first of many TreeHouse Makeovers. Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture, but the room was white prior to the new paint color. I just had to decorate one room right away so I could have a place I could relax in and call my own. The TreeHouse is currently a little outdated, so the paint is going to come fast and furious, and as I have new rooms finished, you will see the progress too! Enjoy...
.....next room: Sam's room. Currently pink.
(ps....thanks to IL friend, Lisa P...I used the same blue you have in your house!)

2 comments:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Dang - one day goes by and youre a blogging maniac. Hmmm, that firepit looks great and familiar!
LOVE! the blue room - have a few suggestions if you want them!
Oh, that sounds so rude, here you just get your first room done and I'm like, "Here's what else you could do."
Sorry.
No I'm not.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

PS - Where did you find those cool curtains - they are perfect!