Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Waiting...

So I'm stuck. My computer will die a fatal death if I add all the Disney pics to it, so I'm at Dean's mercy for the use of his work laptop. This means that I cannot post any pics or videos until he comes home from work. I'm hoping to get some done tonite. Or maybe spend some time using my parents' computer (they have all the pics too). Either way, I have to wait until I can post pics :o(

My dad has already edited the "Reveal" video and I'm really hoping that gets posted to YouTube sometime today, and then I can post it on facebook. It's priceless. You will love it. Again, it's just a matter of waiting on other people. Sigh.

Until then, it's raining. And cold. Why did I come home again????? :o)

1 comment:

EricBloemers said...

you need a new computer then huh?? :)