Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Hate Spring.

I have decided once and for all that Spring is my least favorite season. It's supposed to be the season of new life, fresh buds, green grass, warmer air, and sunshine.

What it really is: ONE BIG TEASE. One sort of nice day within weeks and weeks of wintery blustery air, slush that falls from the sky, snow sprinkled over the grass after another cold night, brown grass, stickly trees without buds, and the poor birds who came back from Florida have no idea why they came back too soon. Winter sports are no longer. Mud is everywhere. And summer is no where in sight.

Spring. Bah-Hum-Bug.

And what is up with the Easter Dresses anyway??? When are they going to make a cutesy pale pink spring-like VELVET dress with long sleeves so that our daughters can actually wear a dress on Easter that they don't have to cover up with their salt-infested gross winter coat????

Spring - Schming.

4 comments:

Carrianne Photography said...

amen sista!! I think the Easter dresses are only made for little girls living in Florida!!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

OH MY GOSH! You are SPOT ON!!! Dead on. This is the perfect post. I feel your pain!
Do you hate me? You never called me back.
I can't stop laughing at this post.

diane said...

Word.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

It's Friday...but Sunday's Comin'!

Have a blessed weekend!