Friday, August 1, 2008

Construction Update, Part II

I've been getting a lot of questions about when I'm going to blog OUR NEW FIREPLACE :o) Yes, that's right. It's finished!! Along with the new half walls. All real stone looking quite tuscan/european. I can't wait to show it all to you....BUT...I'm waiting patiently for the new carpet to go in on August 11! In the meantime, I have already painted the new living room and am currently dreading the kitchen that is looming in front of me. By August 11, everything should be painted, new carpet, new light fixtures...everything but new furniture. Then I will show you. I promise!!! Until then...paint on.

(Joel...I need you!!!!)

1 comment:

Cari said...

Looks AWESOME!! I will soooo miss the old fireplace. But, am looking forward to sinking my feet into the new carpeting later this month. Good job guys - love it!

Cari