Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Madness in the Treehouse

It's going to get real crazy here next week. Craaaaazy, I tell you!

It's time to make the Treehouse ours. It's time to start the demolition!!

Monday: Mr. Contractor is going to be here at 7:30am to tear down our wall between the kitchen and the living room. My cousin is coming (with her 2 sons) to tile the countertop in my 1/2 bath. I'll never have had so many people working at once to make my house pretty!

Tuesday: New Fridge arrives! And cousin will still be here laying tile in bathroom. Mr. Contractor may be coming back Tuesday too.

Wednesday: Cousin is finishing up tile work. Carpet people arrive to measure rooms for new carpet. Mr. Contractor may be coming this day as well.

Thursday: Garage Sale! Ok, the garage sale is at a friend's house, but I still have to have my stuff together, priced and to her house by Thursday. Still unsure how this is all going to happen, but everything always seems to work out.

Friday: Garage Sale Continued.

Dean and I have often dreamed about doing things to fix up our houses in the past. We have never actually realized any of those dreams. Next week we will begin to see some of these dreams become reality. It's very exciting! Please stay tuned as pics of demolition will be posted along pics of the new room as it takes shape. And let's not forget the new half bath either! My cousin is a master tiler and I'm so excited to show you the befores and afters of the half bath. Oh, I'll have so much to show you :o)

1 comment:

The Williams in Africa said...

Pictures, please post lots of pics!