Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Croup, Colds, and Crackle

I'm still here. I haven't left you.

*My absence began with Jack getting croup.

*Then, I decided to paint my dining room and do a crackle finish with it. Took a whole week. Jack still had croup.

*Then, I got the most major cold ever. EVER. Knocked me out for 2 days and I am still recovering.

So that's where I've been. I'm dying to give you a before and after of my new, fabulous dining room (really, it's a piano room) but I'm waiting for a couple finishing touches to be completed. So keep watch, the pics are coming!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

We had a nasty casr of croup here too. A. started us out several weeks ago. C. joined the group and they both practiced their sharing by giving it to Mom. Coughing that hard is rather uncomfortable while pregnant. : )
Looking forward to seeing more pics.! Everything is beautiful.